Numbering Modeling can be edited on the Card page

hello everyone,
A customer of ours said that he wanted to create a number for each revision in the proposals.
In fact, our customer’s request is that the cart page of the offers can be edited more.

Offer Ref. code, Offer 3 party, etc. Is there a function for these in advanced settings. Or do you have a module suggestion?
for your help in advance

Hello,

To my knowledge, Dolibarr doesn’t do versioning on documents
If a document is under construction within the company, it is not a problem.
If it has already been transmitted to the concerned third party, it is better to make changes by cloning the original document before making changes, then you change the previous document to ‘abandoned’ with a comment to link it to the corrected version

This is a bit fastidious but effective

Alternative is to buy this kind of external modules: Propal-History

1 Like

If you follow ksar proposal to create a custom doc generator, you can also modify the code to insert the date after the document ref. For example, in the pdf’s head of the invoice, you can have something like FA0501-0001-20/02/2023

With the dolitools module, you can add a suffix on your proposal reference on creation and on clone with the customref parameters; works on proposal, orders, invoices, shipments…

yes, i think i found a solution. We have added timestamps to the created documents.
home > settings > other settings
Add: MAIN_DOC_USE_TIMING = %y_%m_%d_%H%M

result: OF.22-0033_proposal-23_03_22_0942.pdf