Offer to post "tutorial" to assist those who lose administrator password

Hello. While not being a developer, I use Dolibarr for a non-business inventory. Recently I opened Dolibarr to find I had been automatically logged out and my administrator password would not work even though just days earlier all was fine. While one family member is in IT, development has not been an area of focus for a very long time. After banging our heads for a few days and not figuring out how to access the DB, we finally reached out to an acquaintance who has recent development experience and they knew exactly what was needed. We installed MySQL Workbench and then with what we knew from reading forum posts of what we needed to “fix” I was very quickly able to edit table llx_user for my needs.
From the posts we read, it seems there are others like us that probably hit a roadblock and probably gave up, not being able to figure out how to edit table llx_user.
As a contribution to the Dolibarr project, I would be willing to create a pdf of screenshots and some comments of the steps we followed but am not sure of the appropriate location to share.
If you would kindly provide guidance, it would be appreciated. THANKS!

@ksar (because you wrote a post about how to help the Dolibarr project)

Hello,

Thanks for your porposal !

The best, if you can, is to create a dedicated page on the dolibarr wiki : Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki
Just have to register and you can create.