Offering Voluntary Arabic Translation Services for Dolibarr System

We are a leading Egyptian software company called Reyada. We have noticed the Dolibarr system, and we have also noticed its limited presence in the Middle East compared to other ERP systems like Odoo and ERPNext, despite its strength.

However, the support for the Arabic language is very poor. The literal translation does not convey the intended meaning. Therefore, at Reyada, we offer our voluntary contribution to translate the entire system into clear and accurate Arabic.

If you interests our offer , please provide us with any contact information to discuss this matter further and collaborate together.

Hello,

It’s always good to have some help on translation !

As explained there :

• Translate Dolibarr in your language if its translation doesn’t exist or is incomplete. See Documentation translator , or directly on transifex .
  • Translate Dolibarr documentation of the wiki , you just have to create an account on the Wiki.
  • Submit articles to promote Dolibarr on news sites in your language or on your own site. Otherwise, a link to https://www.dolibarr.org can’t do any harm.

Just have to register on transifex and you are good to Go !

Thank you, Kasr, for your response.

We will be glad to contribute, and we have already joined Transifex. We are awaiting approval from your side.

We already have our own website Areyada group ,where we support Dolibarr because it covers the main needs of companies at an affordable price.

Furthermore, through our company, we will attempt to enrich the content of the Wiki.

Thank you for your efforts, and we look forward to continuous collaboration with you.

Hello,

Unfortunately I do not have the Rights : @eldy can you do that ?

Hi @Mohaamaad
All pending request to translate dolibarr on transifex have been processed. Can you confirm that you can make translation correction with your account ?

Unfortunately, my join request is still pending.

My username is mohaamaad7.

Email : m@areyada.com

I did not find any join request for mohaamaad7 on dolibarr transifex project. May be you contact another cloned project?

I added the request for mohaamaad myself to the team…

Check your email to confirm…

I have already found a nomination from your side for the old username “mohaamaad” and a different email address, but it serves the purpose. I have approved the nomination, and our team will work on completing the proper Arabic language support to contribute to the project, God willing.

Thank you so much

1 Like