Dolibarr is an Open Source project, which lives thanks to all volunteer contributors.
If you want to help the project, here is the list of contributions that allow Dolibarr project to grow:
1. You have time to spend on the project :
If you are a developer
- If you are a developer, join Dolibarr development team to contribute to the project. See Developer FAQ for that.
- You don’t know where to start? Some “simple” features to realize are listed on github repository of the project. Ideal to start contributing to the project.
If you speak a non-English language
- Translate Dolibarr in your language if its translation doesn’t exist or is incomplete. See Documentation translator, or directly on transifex.
- Translate Dolibarr documentation of the wiki, you just have to create an account on the Wiki.
- Submit articles to promote Dolibarr on news sites in your language or on your own site. Otherwise, a link to https://www.dolibarr.org can’t do any harm.
If you are not a developer or translator
- You can help extend/update Dolibarr documentation in the wiki, especially the section User documentation.
- Vote for Dolibarr:
2. You wish to contribute to financially
- Join the Dolibarr association: Everything is explained on the wiki.
- Contribute on Open Collective: https://opencollective.com/dolibarr
Thanks to all of you.