One part number several options

I am in a unique business where we deal with valve refurbishment and repair.
I’m trying to enter the part number “once” within products and not have to enter it into services or do a different part number for each of the following categories as each category will apply to every part we service so 7x entries for each.

We use the same part number for evaluation, repair, remanufacturing, new-sale, used-sale, new purchase. I see where I can choose reference of new/used/etc, but we will have a different price for each level, how can we add more buttons like “FOR SALE” and “FOR PURCHASE” for every part number.

Then we get to the serial numbers, which do not matter when a unit arrives when we but it in, but for remanufacturing, repair, new they matter, and also matter when sell them or dispose of those that are damaged beyond repair.

Then for the service side we want to be able to pull parts off of quotes or from products and assign them a work-order “one part per work order” and begin the repair process.

If you have any ideas that would be helpful for us, I would like to hear from you.
if a custom module and integration is required I’m open to vendors help.
Thanks.
The Valve Guy

Hallo,
I think the only solution is to develop a small module that covers your needs.
I wrote to you privately.