Online Signature > "Sign" button inactive

Hello,

I have a problem with the accept button for online signatures, the SIGN button does not work, nothing happens…

Any idea?

Thanks

1 Like

Same here, Dolibarr 15.0.3. After hand signature, the Accept button does nothing.

Inspecting the webpage (Chrome and Firefox las versions) I see a 403 error in:

https://mydoli**/core/ajax/onlineSign.php** - XHR strict-origin-when-cross-origin

Browser console “response” tab:

Bad value for securitykey. Value provided “32chars_long_key” does not match expected value for ref=

Don´t know where to start to debug this, no info at my logs, tried to sign online from other computer, IP and browsers, with same result.

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not alone :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, and for sure you’ll never be alone here @b_root, very great community and best professionals.

Seems this error is the same @eldy mark as solved here, but because it was not ready for V14, so I hope soon we get an amswer since changelog says at first line that is a v15 improvement:

Regards

Opened an issue in GitHub, waiting any comments from any other testers.

1 Like

Hello,

403 errors is due to your hosting.
Have a look on your hosting logs

1 Like

Thank you @ksar,

I tried before posting, but nothing is logged at nginx server or Dolibarr logs. I only can see the error posted here in the forum or at Github, which is at the client side (from different bowsers and locations) :man_shrugging:

Tried changin PHP version from 5.6 to 7.4, I have also reviewed the php configuration itself, dolibarr’s performance and security sections.

Since everything else works well at Dolibarr 15.0.3, which makes different this functionality, or what’s mandatory for it to work normally?

Can you think of any tests that those of us who are having this problem, can do?

Thanks and regards

Same error (i’m with o2switch hoster)

Try to replace the line into newonlinesign.php

if (!dol_verifyHash($securekeyseed.$type.$ref.$object->entity, $SECUREKEY, ‘0’)) {
into
if (!dol_verifyHash($securekeyseed.$type.$ref, $SECUREKEY, ‘0’)) {

and into signature.lib.php
$out .= ‘&securekey=’.dol_hash($securekeyseed.$type.$ref.$object->entity, ‘0’);
into
$out .= ‘&securekey=’.dol_hash($securekeyseed.$type.$ref, ‘0’);

This fix should be available with next v15.0.4 if it works for you…

1 Like

tried this and didn’t work, any idea?

It’s what I have actually without changed it (v15.0.3)

This resolved the problem for me.

Will this be resolved with version 15.0.4? Thanks

Can you explain simply how you did it @planpc ?

Just changing the quote numbering mask, in quote module, then worked for me.

Is explained it here:

Is the last v16.0 available resolve the problem ? Thank you

I think it is fixed in v16

2 Likes

Yes @eldy it resolved my problem !

Do you think it would be possible to add this signature feature to customer contracts, services, etc ? I don’t find this function when I create a new contract for a customer…

Thank you :+1:

This example will be great (with 2 signs) :

A PR has been merged to have the online sign for contracts implemented into v17 (only one level of signature, by the thirdparty for the moment)

1 Like

Great! Thank you eldy :wink: