Packaging management

Hello,
I have a challenge handling packaging material. i do not know if there is a way to configure the system to meet my need or do I need a whole module for that. I there anone who can offer service to get this done?

Here below is the description of my challenge:

The brewery company sells its products in packaging that remains its property. It only sells its products to wholesalers, who in turn distribute them to retailers.

The packaging is made-up of: the plastic container and the empty bottles (12 or 24 depending on the size). This packaging is supposed to be returned to the supplier if the buyer does not have his. In that case, the buyer will have to make a deposit to secure the packaging material that he receives at the delivery. The amount of the deposit is fix per rack. There is no time frame limit.

The brewery company sells its products in racks of 12 or 24 bottles exclusively. The packaging comes back exclusively in racks of 24 or 12 bottles. The racks must remain homogeneous (Same type of product).

Wholesalers operate in the same manner with their distributors.

Packaging material (emptied racks) can be:

• Delivered (to customers, to the wholesaler etc…)
  • Recovered (Brought back to the brewery company or the wholesaler)
  • Destroyed / Stolen / Lost, resulting in the loss of the deposit.

The wholesaler:

• Must know at all times how many racks (packaging material) per type he received from the Brewery company
  • The value of the bond committed
  • Which distributor holds how many racks and by product type
  • What bonds (deposits) does he hold from which retailer?

The retailer (external user)

• Must know how many racks and by type is he holding
  • What deposit has i commited
  • Have an overview of racks transactions (Order and returns)

The system must allow:

• Compensations (I will not return the racks, consider them sold to me)
  • Destructions of racks with or without financial compensations. (Valid in both directions, to the company or to the retailer). For example, the retailer cannot bring back the racks as it was stolen, the system must allow the wholesaler to use the deposit to compensate this lost and get these racks off the records of the retailer. It should also be an option that this deletion is free of charge.
  • Eventually the management of these racks could be done as mere inventory. The challenge is to figure out how to record the movements of theses inventory based on sales.

could you pleae email me directly at gnzoudja at gmail.com.
Kind regards