PDF Template for MRP

Hello everybody,

I know MRP is fairly new and that the pdf functionality of that module is not fully implemented, however I wanted to ask if anybody has had any luck generating documents. I have tried ripping everything from the Propal pdf and adjusting for MRP just to generate a blank doc but I cannot even get that to work. If anyone has even just an empty pdf template that would be great. I can get my model displayed in the module setup page as usual, but generation always breaks and debugging is a bit tricky with php ā€¦

Any pointer are appreciated

1 Like

Can you open an issue (but look if there is already one open) on the dolibarr GitHub repository?
We are also looking forward to this ā€œfeatureā€ being implemented.

Would love to see some development on this. I can test fix and troubleshoot but itā€™s to complex to start a starters template.

Iā€™m also looking forward to this feature being implemented. Donā€™t understand why it hasnā€™t been implemented yet. I was expecting it in V14.

It is just a lack of manpower.
I am criticizing the lack of fine tuning an completing existing features before starting new modules but we have profited a lot from the fast pace of development in the past year.
Everyone who is using dolibarr at no cost should feel inclined to contribute.
The smallest thing anyone can do is posting issues on GitHub, un/validate issues on GitHub others have posted or test fixes (Pull requests) other have made.
All these can be done without coding and a little knowledge about GitHub.

A pdf template will come in version 15 see github

Thanks for this info. :+1: