Permission denied

Hello,
my operating system is windows server 2012 R2, and after upgrading my dolibarr from version 15.0.3 to version 16, I have the below warnings:
Warning: fopen(c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp/PropaleStats_getAmountByMonthWithPrevYear_en_GB_entity.1_user1.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\stats.class.php on line 219

Warning: fopen(c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp/PropaleStats_getAllByProductEntry_en_GB_entity.1_user1.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\stats.class.php on line 329

Warning: fopen(c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp/CommandeStats_getAllByProductEntry_customer_en_GB_entity.1_user1.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\stats.class.php on line 329

Warning: fopen(c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp/FactureStats_getAllByProductEntry_customer_en_GB_entity.1_user1.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\stats.class.php on line 329

Warning: fopen(c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp/FactureStats_getAmountByMonthWithPrevYear_customer_en_GB_entity.1_user1.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\stats.class.php on line 219

Warning: fopen(c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp/FactureStats_getAmountByMonthWithPrevYear_supplier_en_GB_entity.1_user1.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\stats.class.php on line 219

Warning: fopen(c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp/CommandeStats_getAmountByMonthWithPrevYear_supplier_en_GB_entity.1_user1.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\stats.class.php on line 219

Warning: fopen(c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp/CommandeStats_getAmountByMonthWithPrevYear_customer_en_GB_entity.1_user1.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\class\stats.class.php on line 219

solved:
empty the temp directory (c:/dolibarr/dolibarr_documents/users/temp)

1 Like