Physical stock problem

Hi everybody! I am new in Dolibarr (heard about it about 2 weeks ago), would like to use mainly the products/ stock module, installed ver. 13.0.1 on Firefox 86.0.
I imported our products and stock quantity, but now there is a strange situation, as on the examples on the print screens.
On the Products ā€“ Stock page it shows 23 for Physical Stock, but on the productā€™s stock page there is no Physical stock.
Itā€™s the same situation for all imported products.
Can anybody help to solve this problem?
Thank you for your help!

Hey :grinning:

It seems that the problem is that you made several imports on product table, but not in product_stock table ; so you defined no product stock in your warehouse

a good solution : you must define the stock value in the product table -> field ā€œstockā€ and you must inform a stock value in your warehouse in the product_stock table - the field is named ā€œreelā€ and you must define fk_product & fk_entrepot to specify product and warehouseā€¦

Good continuation

Thank you very much for your very quick answer.
I made a mistake, so I reinstalled Dolibarr, and imported as follows
1 - Products,
2 - Warehouses,
3 - Stocks and location (warehouse) of products.
Now I have the same quantity in Physical stock and Virtual stock. I made a Sales order, and after validating the shipment both Physical and Virtual stock was less. I will test it further.
I exported Third parties and contacts with all exportable fields in .csv format, and now when I wanted to import them the fields does not match.
Did I make a mistake?

Hello :grinning:

The best way to import datas is to used a sql script
With a good knowledge of Dolibarrā€™s structure you can restore every documents you used beforeā€¦

Have a look at this link :grinning:
This demonstration shows information recovered in 2017

Good continuation

Virtual is the difference of Reel - ongoing orders (validated) I assume :wink:
What your problem was, is an original process of Dolibarr to ā€œdouble recordā€ the same value in 2 different tablesā€¦ one in product stock (sum of all warehouses, i guessā€¦) one in product tableā€¦ that sometimes can have different values, we use it since 10 years and we ar still sometimes surprised of the behaviours