Place my signature (png) on validated proposal/inv

Hello
I suggest an option, very much like the insert logo, to also afix my signature on validated invoices, orders and proposals PDFs.
I would normally sign on the empty area to the left of the box that requires the customer to sign for approval of proposals.
This would make the e-mail of PDFs directly from within Dolibarr more convenient, as currently my steps are: prepare and validate, print and sign, scan and emai to client. All this has to be done even though there is already direct e-mail functionality in dolibarr.
This could be a per user setting option. We would simply need to import a PNG or AVG of the signature to insert.
If not, one workaround could also be to have the uploaded image file as a watermark at the lower corners of the last page of the document. Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with what it would take to implement this in PHP, Sal etc, so cannot make technical suggestions.
I do appreciate your regard.
A Joseph

Hello,

We have developed a module which allows the signing of documents directly on Dolibarr and which seems to meet your expectations.

https://www.dolistore.com/fr/modules/1270-MBI-Signature.html

Gauthier S. - MB Informatique