Printing directly from the form

@ksar,

Thanks, well appreciated
@rycks thanks and well done

@Scalar,@Ksar, @rycks

want to say a big thank you for your support during this setiup time

I am pleased to inform you that i successfully set up the TakePOS module and it worked well though with some issues (Though not so tough - when you select a customer, when inputting products or prices, it changes to the default customer name selected during setup. this would create the original customer as draft while the default customer gets the entry. - we are still looking for the cause, but overall we are happy we can print using the TakePOS)

Also, i have installed PrintJS, and its okay now. Would test printing to see the output.

I am grateful to everyone

(Can we connect Dolibarr to Power BI? if yes how do i get the to link the application to Power BI)

Thank you

Hello @ksar , @sp_digitalcentric.de , @rycks @eldy

Pls i have gotten to where the errors are, and i have traced the files also. My only concern is what should i correct? as in what is the meaning of the errors and what should i change on the affected lines to make it right?

Error Log below

[25-Jul-2023 06:57:49 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include_once(/home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/resource/class/dolresource.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/core/boxes/box_dolibarr_state_board.php on line 263
[25-Jul-2023 06:57:49 America/New_York] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/resource/class/dolresource.class.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘/home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/htdocs’) in /home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/core/boxes/box_dolibarr_state_board.php on line 263
[25-Jul-2023 06:57:49 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Dolresource’ not found in /home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/core/boxes/box_dolibarr_state_board.php:265
Stack trace:
#0 /home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/core/class/html.formother.class.php(1371): box_dolibarr_state_board->loadBox(‘50’)
#1 /home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/index.php(85): FormOther::getBoxesArea(Object(User), ‘0’)
#2 {main}
thrown in /home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/core/boxes/box_dolibarr_state_board.php on line 265

Your kind assistance in interpreting this is appreciated

Below are the respective lines of the files mentioned above

/home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/core/boxes/box_dolibarr_state_board.php
$boardloaded = array();

foreach ($keys as $val) {
			if ($conditions[$val]) {
				$boxstatItem = '';
				$class = $classes[$val];
				// Search in cache if load_state_board is already realized
				$classkeyforcache = $class;
				if ($classkeyforcache == 'ProductService') {
					$classkeyforcache = 'Product'; // ProductService use same load_state_board than Product
				}

if (!isset($boardloaded[$classkeyforcache]) || !is_object($boardloaded[$classkeyforcache])) {
					include_once $includes[$val]; // Loading a class cost around 1Mb

$board = new $class($this->db);
					$board->load_state_board();
					$boardloaded[$class] = $board;

/home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/core/class/html.formother.class.php
if (preg_match(‘/^B/i’, $box->box_order)) { // colonne B
$ii++;
//print 'box_id ‘.$boxactivated[$ii]->box_id.’ ';
//print ‘box_order ‘.$boxactivated[$ii]->box_order.’
’;
// Show box
$box->loadBox($box_max_lines);
$boxlistb .= $box->showBox(null, null, 1);
}

/home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/index.php

$resultboxes = FormOther::getBoxesArea($user, “0”); // Load $resultboxes (selectboxlist + boxactivated + boxlista + boxlistb)

print load_fiche_titre(’ ', $resultboxes[‘selectboxlist’], ‘’, 0, ‘’, ‘titleforhome’);

Thank you

Hi @Absmachin,

the errors sound for me like some Dolibarr Files are missing on your server. Please make sure that all files are available and if not you need to download them again and put it on the right places.

Regards,
Sven

Thank you @sp_digitalcentric.de

Even though i dont how or where to get these particular files, would work towards getting them.

or is there a way of reloading Dolibarr files ?

Hi @Absmachin,

it depends on how you installed it on your server. For your specific case it should be enough to dowload your Dolibarr Version (e.g. 17.0.2. Dolibarr ERP - CRM - Browse /Dolibarr ERP-CRM/17.0.2 at SourceForge.net) and get the missing file. In your case it is /resource/class/dolresource.class.php. Just take it from the zip file and put it on the location where it is missing: /home/geewyitj/mazom.geewav.com/resource/class/

This should solve at least your mentioned error.

Regards,
Sven

@sp_digitalcentric.de

Thank you for your help

Am i to download the .zip file and the .tgz or one of the 2?

Also, do you forsee this could be the problem why some products show when you want to get a list of products to choose from and some dont.

If we check the stock, all products are listed, if we click on product list, all products are shown, but when we do invoice and we click product to select from the list, some product(s) typed into the search field returns as not found.

This is the only issue we are facing.

Should the “.well known” folder be in the list?

Thank you

Hi @Absmachin,

you need to download only one file. Both contain the same data but with a different tool compressed. If you upload the files via ftp and if you are using Windows on your own computer, I think you can go with the zip file as you can open it easily with Windows.
Open the downloaded zip file, find the mentioned file, and upload it to the location I mentioned before. Then the error you wrote should be solved.
Regarding the .well-known folder: As I know this is not a standard folder of Dolibarr. I can see in your screenshot there is a folder softaculous and I guess you used the software of your hoster to install Dolibarr which uses softaculous. Therefore my assumption would be that the folder comes from the automatic installation.
Regarding the other error with the products not showing up in the list: I am not sure if this will solve it. My recommendation is: First solve the issue you mentioned before with the missing file. Then go to the next error and check if it is now working. If not, then again check the logs.

Best regards,
Sven

1 Like

@sp_digitalcentric.de
super thanks for the stepwise approach.

Many thanks

Would give update upon each step and if it is resolved

Many thanks

@sp_digitalcentric.de

I have discovered while some products load on the list and some do not.

The product limit list is smaller than the product list items. an email was sent from github with the suggestion

issue now resolved

However, i am downloading the Dolibarr files to fix in the missing file.

I am most grateful Sven

Thank you all again, you have been awesome.