Printing reports

I’m looking to find a way of printing and creating reports. For instance I’d like to print/export a report detailing what purchase orders were raised for a particular month, however I haven’t a clue how to do this, or if it’s possible. Ideally I’d like to be able to customise what information I export in to the report but to be honest this is a ‘nice to have’.

On a more generic level it’d be nice to know how to print out or export various information from Dolibarr as I get the impression there isn’t a clear way of pulling information out to inspect it, everything has to be done within the Dolibarr ecosystem. I’m happy to be corrected though.

Hi kchakrak,
You can use tools->export to export various reports. However, you can’t ‘see’ what you’re exporting as in you cannot see a report in list format before you can export. Dolibarr is very weak in reporting. There are however addon modules in Dolistore like the one I personally use myList
These tools do require mySQL and database knowledge. So for the average user the reporting options are quite limited :unhappy:

Thank you for this help, I had totally forgotten about the export facility, while basic it may do the job I need. Thanks for the recommendations as well, I’ll take a look at the DoliStore if this does not get the job done.