Problem at installation

Hi people well trying to reach for some help here i completed the installation of the lastest version of dolibarr i mean obviously the basic but i have the next problem

[u]Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘dolibarrmysql’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php on line 188
Failed to connect to server : localhost Error

Warning: mysqli::close(): Couldn’t fetch mysqli in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php on line 224[/u]

Thank you very much for your help guys i would really apreciate having a little bit of understanding im newbie on this :laugh: but thanks tho

Hello
I was able to solve this problem as follows …
I opened the file “… \ dolibarr \ www \ dolibarr \ htdocs \ install \ install.forced.php” and changed line 8 “$ force_install_noedit = 2;” For “$ force_install_noedit = 1;”
So I could edit the data, put a password in the database user, he created the database and the database user as it should be.
I hope this helps you and I’m sorry for the translator, because I’m BR and my English is horrible :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

2 Likes

thank you so much ! it worked so well oh and dont worry im from mexico im sure my english is worst oh and may i use your answear to solve the same problem on other posts ? obviously i will give you the credit its amazing that i had seen allot of people with the same problem !

I’m glad you helped solve the problem, yes you can :happy: