Problem installing Dolibarr - Uncaught Error: Call to a member function load()

Hi all,

I’m new here at the forum, I was using Dolibarr for the past months and now I’m trying to upload it into a web server.

The problem it’s that after uploading all the files of the htdocs folder I see the main URL (www.myurl.com) in blank.

If I go to www.myurl.com/install/index.php I see the following:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function load() on null in /usr/www/MyURL/install/index.php:41 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /usr/www/MyURL//install/index.php on line 41

According to that file, in that line it’s the following: “$langs->load(“admin”);”

Thing that I already checked:

• The host supports the PHP version of Dolibarr
  • Re-upload three times the files
  • Uploading the files to the main folder of the web server

Thank you guys for your time :slight_smile:

Hi,

What version of php you are running ?

Hi ksar, thank you for taking your time to read.

The PHP version it’s 7.2 and my Dolibarr it’s 11.0.3, looking at that version notes it supports PHP 5.5 - 7.4

Regards,

If it is not that, then others solutions :

1. acess rights : Could you check the user and chmod ?
  2. File upload problem : How do you transfer the files ?
  3. Php Open_base_dir restriction : What is your php configuration

Etc…
In any cases, you are the only one to report this kind of problem so, the problem is on your server or on the way you upload files.

Thank you ksar, I will talk with my hosting provider and comment then here again.

Regards,

I’ve found the (very strange) problem. The application/cache directory does not exists, BUT there was not error about this missing directory. When I created cache directory (application/cache) and changed permission for it problem solved.

Admin