Problem with {contact_something} tags in odt

Hi everybody,
I’m editing an odt template for proposals (propositions commerciales) , I tried every tag and only the {contact_something} don’t work.
I’m new to dolibarr, I think I did everything needed but there must be something missing.
I added the contact in the contact/addresses tab (the second one), I selected the supposed recipient, but it seems like it doesnt want to work, the weird thing is that I don’t have an empty spot in the {custumer_fullname} space, but I have {custumer_fullname} written in full letters as if dolibarr wasnt recognizing it as a tag.

I’m editing the template with last openoffice version, i don’t think it’s an editor problem since everything seems to work except the client tags.

Thanks!

Hi,

Have you review : Create an ODT document template - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki ?
Especially that :

Warning.png Warning, tags must be rounded with {} or for arrays (see later) and must be typed with no stop using Office suite (with no backspace and no copy-paste). If not doing that, Office suite adds some invisible information makes detection/replacement impossible. With LibreOffice you can also use the Ctrl+M to remove direct formatting from Tags

Hi ksar,
Yes that’s the first thing I checked, anyway I always paste with Ctrl shift V then select remove format.