Problem with Project ODT Template and 3 tables

Hello,

I’m using Dolibarr 19.0 and having problems creating ODT templates for it.

I can start with an empty ODT, then I get the same error as in the following description.

I will use the template: “template_project.odt” and copy the entire content 1:1 into my ODT “Versuch.odt”.

Now I can use this template for the linked documents in my project and click Create. I then end up back in my project and the ODT was created.

I can delete everything from this document “Versuch.odt” except these 3 tables (see download). As soon as I delete one of these 3 tables, or delete the contents in its 2nd line, the following error occurs. PS: I can safely delete the contents of the first lines, nothing will happen.

If I want to create a document again in my project with my “Template.odt” among the linked documents, I end up on a blank page in the browser. I can’t get back into the project and the document hasn’t been created either.

What is so special about these 3 tables that I cannot delete or edit them? When I create a new empty ODT template, the result always remains with this error. If I insert these 3 tables into my template using copy/paste, then the template I created also works. But I don’t want these 3 tables!

Thanks a lot
Clamsy

There is a general problem with .odt generation in Project module since v. 19
I have http 500 error when trying to generate .odt since upgraded to v. 19

Maybe there is a connection between problems?