Problems in Dolibarr

Can somebody please help me, how solve this big problem

I run the Dolibarr on Server 2019 virtually on VMWare, Yesterday there was a power shortage, but then there was a problem on OS the most recent one, but I have too much backup previous months. But everytime I restore those backup OS meaning Full OS with Dolibarr 12.0.4 Inside.

Now the data that Dolibarr that I has inside in only up to March 2021 complete month of March

Something is wrong. I do not how to fix this. I tried. storing from November 2021 up to May 2021 but all inside is only up to March 2021.

Is there anymody who encountered this one. How to fixed this?

• List item

I am not sure if I fully understand your description of the problem and what kind of backup(s) you have.

Did you create the backups of your data with the backup functionality which is built into Dolibarr? Then you should have a file with a database dump and an additional file containing all your documents (PDFs of invoices etc.). Both files comprise your full Dolibarr data, not just a subset of some months.

If you have these files in a recent version, you can set up a new (empty) Dolibarr and import this data to get the status from the latest backup. Make sure that you install the same version of Dolibarr, which you used when you created the backup files.

Hope this helps.

I restore all the virual Server but nothing inside on dolibarr it remains on March 2021, Any I re enter all the Transactions, It has been audited already, It was started when there was an Electricity Flactuation. The Problem is inside the Database nothing. The data that has inside was March 2021