Product Lot with extra field to connect multiple other Lot numbers

Hello Doli-Users :slight_smile:

I am new to Dolibarr. If I overlooked any possible solutions in other asked questions I am sorry! I gave my best to find a solution but I just don’t seem to be progressing. That’s why I am asking this question now:

We use the “Product Lots” Module to assign a unique serial number to our products. We are now working on developing a Kit. I already have everything in Place for the Kit (Virtual product, assign the contents to the kit, voilá.) We also assign a unique serial number (SN) to every content in the Kit.

By activating the Product Lots Module we are already able to give our Kit a unique SN, but we also want to be able to link several other SNs (from the contents) to this SN.

I tried using extra fields (Complementary Attributes). I can add as many SNs as I want but I am looking for an option to select multiple SNs at once or something like a list.

By using “Link to an object” and defining the value as “ProductLot:product/stock/class/productlot.class.php” I can link only one singular SN. Is there any possibility to have a list I can add to the “Complementary Attributes” to add the SNs one-by-one? (I tried using the “Select from table” type, but once again I am only able to select one SN.)

We are also using a handheld Scanner to scan barcodes. It would be very convenient to use this, as typing them in by hand is always another possibility to introduce errors.

Thank you for you help! I am looking forward to your answers.

Regards,
Dario Contrino (DaBootO)

Hello,

If you want to select from a list, no it is not possible.
The only way to have several, is to use text extrafiled and type each SN spearted by “,” or " "