Ciao ,
Is there in Dolibarr, or in third-party modules, the possibility of managing physical
allocations (for example compartments) of materials?
I mean by this:
the possibility of reporting for each movement, which is the allocation from which the material is taken or deposited
the possibility of seeing the stocks both at warehouse level and in the allocation details
Ultimately something similar to batch management.
Hi, I saw that there is a management of Additional Attirbutes, but I don’t know how it works
I think maybe what you are looking for is the MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning) module. Enable that module and go to “MRP” in the main menu. In there you can create Bill of Materials, and when you “Manufacture” a product you will get every stock movement for all sub-materials involved.
Thanks @gurksallad, but that’s not what I was looking for.
I wanted to be able to track, within individual warehouses, in which shelf (warehouse area, …) the warehouses were allocated.
Thanks again
Treat the name warehouse as a shelf, as stock location.
you can have sub warehouses, so…
warehouse (main store) > sub warehouse (Cabinet or shelf) > sub warehouse (actual stock location)
Hi, yes this is the most immediate solution, it works, and I had already thought about it.
The problem is the multiplication of warehouses which makes it more difficult to consult the stock (for example in a warehouse where I keep all the material of a customer of mine, with the respective departments, the inventory for that customer becomes difficult).
I am a developer, a customer of mine has this need and I am implementing a specific module, which also facilitates the management of the warehouse (reasons, import from Excel, …).
If this solution is useful to someone, let me know, I will keep it updated.