Products not showing up in list

Hi,

When importing a CSV (products) they are not showing up when I try to view them all
The page stays empty as if there are no products, at the top it says Product (714) the amount of products I have imported.

The list with the 15 last recorded products is working as should.
Also If i try to create a new product then this is also not showing up.

They are not imported as a service, already checked that one if I made any mistake there.
Any other thing I should considering checking?

I am using Dolibarr 17.0.1 (just downloaded/clean installation) on AlmaLinux 9.1 with Apache 2.4.53, PHP 8.1.18, MySQL 8.0.21.

[UPDATE] 2023/04/19 @ 11.35 am > I can also confirm it is not a browser issue.

[UPDATE] 2023/04/19 @ 12.34 pm > Clean deployment of Dolibarr 17.0.1 > Only activated products module > Created a new product in Dolibarr without importing a CSV > Same result, no products showing up in the list.

[UPDATE] 2023/04/19 @ 12.55 pm > Clean deployment of Dolibarr 16.0.5 > Only Activated products module > Created new product in Dolibarr without importing CSV > Working!

[UPDATE] 2023/04/19 @ 13.55 pm > CSV import works, all products are showed in the product list.
After upgrading from Dolibarr 16.0.5 to 17.0.1 the problem reoccured. I think this might be a bug?

Greetings
Steven

is there any error or warning messages during import?

Hi,

There are no errors during import, the import is running fine on version before 17.0.1.

Hi,
same here for me:
fresh installation with 17.0.1 with php 8.1.2 and mariadb 10.6.12.

I can see the products in “Latest 15 products/services which were modified” but not when I go to “List”. I’ve tried with different browsers (firefox and chorme) and different languages (english and german) → that is not the issue.
Directly created producs and csv imported products are all not showing in “List”. But the number showed right of “Products” is correct. When I define a filter, the number shows the right value but the list is empty.

I think it is a bug in version 17.0.1.

[UPDATE] 2023/04/23 @ 10:50:
2 possible quick workarounds:

1. From the DB table llx_product get the rowid from the product/service, use it in a direct link in the browser:
    …dolibarr/product/card.php?id=
  2. (dirty) Use the file dolibarr/htdocs/product/list.php from the version 16 instead

It is no problem to use the products/services in orders.

Regards,
Guenther

Hi Guenther,

Thanks for you reply, I did not immediately think about replacing the “list.php” file.
I upgraded version 17.0.0 (working fine!) to version 17.0.1.

After replacing the code in file “dolibarr/htdocs/product/list.php” with the code they develop on GitHub it is working now.

Code I took from GitHub > dolibarr/list.php at ec45cb23ac84d6dec18899be80afbbc5cdfbd1fe · Dolibarr/dolibarr · GitHub

There is a remark here, al changes on GitHub after 20 March '23 do not work (tested it).
It might be that there are more changes on the files from GitHub that might make the installation work I did not test that.

Regards,
Steven

Hi Steven,

thank you, this version from github works for me too. There are many differences between the file from 17.0.1 and this github version. It works for me at the moment and I’m stopping investigations for that.

Regards,
Guenther

Hi Guenther,

Indeed, also works for me.

Hi, I have a new install of 17.0.1 I have not tried any of the workarounds yet. But I’m not trying to import.

I am just trying to create a few test products and the error below shows up when trying to access the product list.

Fatal error : Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Table ‘dolibarr.llx_workstation_workstation’ doesn’t exist in /var/www/dolibarr/htdocs/core/db/mysqli.class.php:366 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/dolibarr/htdocs/core/db/mysqli.class.php(366): mysqli_result->fetch_object() #1 /var/www/dolibarr/htdocs/product/list.php(1361): DoliDBMysqli->fetch_object() #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/dolibarr/htdocs/core/db/mysqli.class.php on line 366

If you need any more info I’ll help the best I can.

Hi Data,

I have had no issues with creating new products.
Did your install pass the initial test without any errors before deploying?

Regards,
Steven

Creating new products is not an issue, this happens when I try to access the list of all products.

I have install 3 times and all 3 times this error happens, all initial tests pass. I am have not tried with 16 yet. But I did take the list.php file from version 16 as stated above and everything is working now as expected.

Hi,

can confirm that there was an issue with v17.0.1. If you use the latest v17 from GitHub, the problem should be solved.

Regards,

Joachim

Hi Everyone,

V17.0.0, product list isn’t shown complete. Any idea how to fix. the workarounds didn’t

help.

This problem came from one to the other day without changing anything. Around 14 days ago.

thanks
Albi

Hello,

First : Update to V17.0.2
Second : PHP script seems to stop before the end of the page => Have a look on PHP logs.

Hi Ksar,

it’s just weird because im using multi company and in the other two entities there’s no problem, only in the main entity.

another problem in the suppliers invoices, i dont see the action buttons anymore. Can’t validate it.

I have no idea about the script, have to read first.

regards
Albi

Hello,

May be you should ask Multicompany support.

Hi Ksar,

we deactivate Multi company but still the same. Anyway thanks for the tip will try with them.

regards
Albi

Hello
I have the same problem :

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Table 'dolibarr_db.llx_workstation_workstation' doesn't exist in /dolibarr/http/core/db/mysqli.class.php:366\nStack trace:\n#0 /dolibarr/http/core/db/mysqli.class.php(366): mysqli_result->fetch_object()\n#1 /dolibarr/http/debugbar/class/TraceableDB.php(708): DoliDBMysqli->fetch_object()\n#2 /dolibarr/http/product/list.php(1361): TraceableDB->fetch_object()\n#3 {main}\n thrown in /dolibarr/http/core/db/mysqli.class.php on line 366, referer: https://XXX/product/index.php?mainmenu=products&leftmenu=

It seems that the failing SQL is :

Modules/Applications: user, societe, commande, fournisseur, facture, comptabilite, banque, product, variants, categorie, import, export, debugbar, adherent
Type gestionnaire de base de données: mysqli
Requête dernier accès en base en erreur: SELECT MAX(CAST(SUBSTRING(ref FROM 11) AS SIGNED)) as max FROM llx_workstation_workstation WHERE ref LIKE ‘WKSTATION-%’
Code retour dernier accès en base en erreur: DB_ERROR_NOSUCHTABLE
Information sur le dernier accès en base en erreur: Table ‘dolibarr_db.llx_workstation_workstation’ doesn’t exist

In fact, I can “solve” the problem if I modify the file “dolibarr/http/core/modules/workstation/mod_workstation_standard.php” this way (line 120) :

public function getNextValue($object)
	{
		return -1;
		global $db, $conf;

instead of :

public function getNextValue($object)
	{
		global $db, $conf;

Do not ask me the consequences …

How you fix it? i get same error