Recommendation on tickets system for a repair shop

Hi,

I love Dolibarr and use it daily for my accounting on my repair shop, but right now I have some duplicated job because I track all the computers I have to fix using Trello.com, where I keep a log of the things I do to the computer, I take pictures of it to avoid mixing parts, create lists of task that I need to remember, and I love it too, but sometimes I write in Trello that the customer has already paid and how, and then I go to Dolibarr to mark it as paid. Sometimes I forget one side, and I have to manually check and confirm where’s the mistake.

I’m researching for solutions, and while there’s a CRM designed specifically for repair shops called www.repairshopr.com, I would like to keep using Dolibarr, and if possible, use only Dolibarr for EVERYTHING: accounting, but also tracking and informing my customers in real time, as I progress with their computers.

Is there anything out there that fits what I need? I found this in the dolistore but I’m not sure if that’s enough. It looks to simple to what I need :unhappy:. I have to say that, to pay that money for modules, there should be more documentation, information, or demos before buying. Maybe that could help to sell more modules. Dolibarr itself lacks much more documentation (in the Dolibarr wiki, almost all modules have just install information. Nothing about what they do or how to use them).

Thanks in advance!

What you´ve done? I´m trying the same. Thanks

There is a Ticket module (included in the core) since v10.0 which hopefully should help.