Regarding DOWN PAYMENT INVOICE

Hi,
Requesting help please:

I am using Dolibarr version 14.0.1. May I ask a doubt please regarding DOWN PAYMENT INVOICES in DOLIBARR ?

After we applied the DISCOUNT/ CREDIT from DOWN PAYMENT INVOICE to a STANDARD INVOICE, why does not the DOWN PAYMENT INVOICE show as PAID or DISCOUNT APPLIED in the list of Invoices ?

Because The DOWN PAYMENT INVOICE is still sitting in the LIST OF INVOICES as UNPAID or UNALLOCATED even after.

Thanks
Akkz

And what is the status on screen if you are on the Down payment file (click on link CDI-2206-0002) ?

Hi Eldy,

It says NOT PAID.

This DOWN PAYMENT INVOICE CREDIT was marked as AVAILABLE. Then the DISCOUNT was applied to INVOICE CI2206-0033.

But in the INVOICES LIST, this DOWN PAYMENT INVOICE shows the 100 Euros still PENDING and also have status as NOT PAID.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks
Akkz

Hi,

First thing to do is to upgrade to the latest FIX version of your branch (V14.0.5)

The problem is that you have create a down payment but you did not register the payment received for this down payment (See section payments of the down payment).
You must record the amount and on which bank you received the money of the down payment by recording a payment. By definition, amount of payment must patch amount of the down payment invoice.

1 Like

Yes, Eldy,
You are correct. Apologies for my mistake.

Thank you so much Eldy for your valuable time. :pray: