Report Bug - Supplier Deposit Invoice

Updated my Dolibarr to 14.0.0 as it provides an important function Deposit Invoice for Supplier Orders.

After 2 days trial, I found the following bugs:

1. Vendor invoices numbering models - Tulip
  • the customised numbering mask for "Mask Deposit Invoice) cannot be registered when I clicked on “Modify”. With this numbering mask, this system does not allow me to “Validate” the deposit invoice.

I have by-passed this bug by manual keying the numbering mask SUPPLIER_DEPOSIT_TULIP_MASK in llx_const through mysql admin.

bug 1

1. As I multicurreny is activated, the supplier deposit invoice created with option “Variable amount (% tot.) - 1 line with lable ‘Deposit’” indicates “U.P (net) (currency)” as 0 therefore the total in Currency is also 0, while U.P. and Total for main currency are corrected calculated.

By multiple tests, I noticed that the above error may be due to the function that “Currency conversion rate” is not captured from the Vendor’s Order.

1. I have set FACTURE_DEPOSITS_ARE_JUST_PAYMENTS as 1. This means the deposit will be converted into discount and will be used to offset final invoices. However, once I applied the discount, the invoice amount to pay (remaining unpaid) does not take into account of the deposit value (shown as below).

Not a programmer, I have no idea how to solve this bug. Can someone help me quickly?

Thanks.

For your first issue, I submitted a fix. It should be validated shortly but you could edit the files manually if you can’t wait.

Thank you.

The 3rd bug is now affecting my daily activities, especially payment. Are you able to help on it urgently?

For the 3rd issue, I have found out the bug existing in function getSumDepositsUsed (commoninvoice.class.php) which returns 0 for supplier’s deposit invoice. Upon disable the respective lines, the remaining unpaid becomes correct.

2 Likes