Reports / Custom Reports

Hi !

I know a more advanced reporting/accountancy feature is planned for Dolibarr. But I would like to request the feature to export custom reports.

What I would like to see is the ability to enter/select fields where you could enter a query (multiple) & date, and it would create a PDF export from the database.

Examples of an export would show the amount of products sold (sales order) on a certain date, or products that have arrived or have been shipped out. Or a list of invoices that have been created… the possibilites would be endless…

Anyway, exporting to PDF documents with a query would be a simple but valueable feature in dolibarr!

1 Like

maybe acustomizable report module?
I do support this suggestion.

1 Like

Wow great!! just wish it would be done soon

any chance of getting this customizable reports module soon?

Have you considered using an external reporting program? As an ERP software consultant I am used to built-in reporting software being quite limited in most of the cases. In my daily work I use Crystal Reports, Qlikview and Tableau for reporting outside all kinds of ERP systems, sometimes also using datawarehousing (on a smaller scale, I leave big projects to BI professionals).

Having said this, I believe it’s possible to use a minimalistic version of both Qlikview and Tableau free of charge. Isn’t that an idea?

What tables / fields do you pull?

I have managed to get PHP Reports working with Dolibarr v14 in VIEW mode only

Currently trying out some business-case sql statements. Not very good with MySQL though.

Have you checked : Pivot Reports (Cross tables for Dolibarr)

@kakanox ,

Thanks for your feedback and idea, However not all users know how to use this.

As standard as Dollibarr is it should have some reports that are generic and basic to all users

For instance, a CEO who isnt really computer literate, how would he use Tableau? and how will his staffers use tableau too?

if you can guide, it will be appreciated

Thank you

hello,
you are perfectly right.
so i propose you list and detaille all the reports you think are missing and open a feature request on github and hope someon will do it free or contact any preferred partner to get a quote :wink: (i’m not joking, that’s the way dolibarr evolves)

Hi @altatof,

Thanks for the feedback. Just saw this. Been looking at Dolibarr and perhaps, with the wonderful effort and work put, should one still use te platform when reporting is not handy?

Just confused about this