Request for Process flow (step by step) - Journal or Booking of Accounting Entries

What is your version ? Try to upgrade to the last version on the same branch (same major version).
For example for branch 16.0, last version is currently 16.0.5

@eldy Greetings! How can we export ledger account to excel file? Summary in Journal we are able to export it, but how about the others, particularly ledger account/s.

Thank you very much

In v17 and before, when you export jounal in csv format, from menu Journal, you should get all information, including account of chart of account.
With v18, a menu entry has beend added dedicated to export.

We are now downloading the v17.

Thank you very much for the assistance. :slight_smile:

Greeting!

I would like to know, how we are going to cancel or reverse the enter payment and already been process the recording in accounting, and was already posted at the journal and the ledger.

Kindly reply.

Thank you very much for your Support.

Reyn

You can create a credit note invoice and a refund. So all lines will be transferred into accounting.
You can also enter any manual entries into accountancy directly from menu Accountancy - Journal - Plus

Ah okay, Thank you very much for your immediate response. :slight_smile:

Hi @eldy ; going back to your previous reply regarding the credit note; this time it’s about the invoice we receive from the supplier, and we booked already in dolibarr for the corresponding payables, and this invoice is not yet been paid, and we received a partial credit note from supplier due to some adjustment… and now i process the corresponding credit note to dolibarr for the related invoice.

my question is, do i need to proceed to “refund” after i booked the credit note to dolibarr?

And please give us also the step by step procedure regarding the process of credit note: i.e., credit note for:
1). cancelled invoice
2). correct issued invoice but, partial adjustment of values (amount)
3). when to use these two options in preparing credit note:

• 3.1). Create credit note with lines from origin invoice
  • 3.2). Create credit note with remaining unpaid of origin invoice

many thanks :slight_smile:

A credit note is an invoice to correct another invoice.
To create it, just go on invoice to correct and click on Create credit note.
Only you or your bookkeeper can decide if you want to create a credit note with the same lines of original invoice or new lines.
Once the credit note is generated, you must know if you convert it to use the credit into another future invoice or if the amount was refunded. If amount was refunded, click on Pay/Refund button to close it. If not, convert it int credit for a future use.
It is the same process for supplier and customer invoices.

@eldy , I have an actual case here: Inv# IN2306-0075 was abandoned or cancelled (the one with encircle); and replaced with the correct Inv#In2306-0076 - both invoices with same vales and amount… the scenario both mentioned invoice were included in the customer invoice binding, and now included in the record transaction accounting… and supposed to be Inv#IN2306-0075 (abandoned) should not be included in the ledger. What steps should be done:

1). Proceed in record transaction in accounting > both mentioned Invoices.
2). Then, create credit note for Inv#IN2306-0075 then ; so that it will create corresponding entries to offset the cancelled Inv#IN2306-0075

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

@eldy Hello… Just sending screenshot of my actual case: Scenario is one pdc payment already recorded before (previous month) and due for deposit Jun 13; and it so happen that I have some Miscellaneous payment and ready for record transactions in accounting.

my question is: when i view the bank journal then > record transactions in accounting … previous pdc booked which is due for deposit was already included in the list of record transactions… is it possible not to include “temporarily” the pdc payment previously booked (the one encircled) with the other journal entries that i need to record transaction in accounting?

@eldy I already created a separate temporary account for cheque clearing and other credit account to be used in Miscellaneous payment section other than cash account. :slight_smile:

Greetings! Is it possible for dolibarr to log the employees time-in and time-out; i.e. to be used as monthly attendance sheet (for payroll purposes).

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Hi Mr. Eldy, regarding issuance of delivery note (issuance / release of product from the inventory); is it possible for the dolibarr to have a corresponding accounting entry :thinking: or this kind of situation manual journal entry should be done to credit the inventory :thinking:

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

@eldy @isoscent Greetings! Want to know what are steps for the Financial Year End closing in Dolibarr? Many thanks :slight_smile: