Security token has expired, so action has been canceled

Hello

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

after the update over the 14.0.0 version, I am unbale even to log into it.

The bug "Security token has expired, so action has been canceled ": was already all over prior the update, however, I was able to log and do some actions like create invoices, etc.

[* Security token has expired, so action has been canceled *]

Server Environment

PHP Version 7.4.22

MySQL Version 10.3.31-MariaDB
Architecture x86_64
Operating System linux
Shared IP Address 107.6.183.178
Path to Sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl
Perl Version 5.16.3
Kernel Version 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.44.2.el7.x86_64

@ibiza075 ibiza075 added the Bug label yesterday

@atm-maxime

atm-maxime commented yesterday

You certainly have an external module that is not compatible with version 14 and token management

@ibiza075

Author

ibiza075 commented 10 hours ago

Thank you, what you suggest to locate the not compatible module?

Kindly note that I do not have access to the admin in order to disable them, however, I deleted some via file manager.

@atm-maxime

atm-maxime commented 6 hours ago

Remove all external modules (keep them in another directory) and try again. Then put back the modules one by one and see which one is blocking

@ibiza075

Author

ibiza075 commented 2 hours ago

I have deleted all the external modules and the error persist. I have not put back yet them modules back as the bug still popping up from the log page. I am unbale to log into the app.

Note: The external modules I had installed were only 2 from Google brought into dolistore at a premium.

Thanks

@atm-maxime

atm-maxime commented 2 hours ago •

edited

Seek help on forum. This is related to your installation, note Dolibarr core code.

@ibiza075

ibiza075 commented 1 hour ago

Thanks Maxime

Please can you share the link to the forum.

I am facing the same problem… even the external modules are not active >> any solution?

Just a thought, check your user sessions. If it cant save the session, it may cause the error. Just an idea.

Thank you Aljawaid… but it not this the session folder is accessible by Dolibarr… but still the same problem… I searched several solutions for this. even I followed Eldy steps to solve the problem… but still its the same

I don’t know what to do… now we are stuck without ability to access our data…

All I can suggest is then to reinstall dolibarr again.

Sent: 14 November 2021 08:35
To: jawaid_imran@hotmail.com
Reply to: replies-org+982883860fc5aec921a7afa036e59178@dolibarr.org
Subject: [Dolibarr international forum] [Maintaining my Dolibarr] Security token has expired, so action has been canceled

|

• |

| anashaddad
November 14 |

• | - |

Thank you Aljawaid… but it not this the session folder is accessible by Dolibarr… but still the same problem… I searched several solutions for this. even I followed Eldy steps to solve the problem… but still its the same

I don’t know what to do… now we are stuck without ability to access our data…