"Sending" a product to invoice or order

Hi,

I am using Version 13.0.2.

Following question:
When writing a offer or invoice I am using the drop down menu to add products, this works perfectly fine. However, sometime its is hard to exactly remember a product name or specification: then I would go to the product list and search for the specific product. Now: to add the product to the previously mentioned invoice/offer I have to copy past the product number, go back to the invoice/offer tab and search the product again. Is there a way to directly send / link that product to the invoice/offer (without the detour of going back and search it)?

Thanks for your help.

Chris.

Hej Chris,

where should the system know to which proposal, order or invoice you will send the product. A solution could be to have a dropdownlist where you can select the document. But then you have to remember which document it was.

I know from other system (i develop for Navision) that it is a tough way to create a document when you are in the product view.

I guess there will be no way in future to add the product more or less automatically to a document…

regards
Stefan