Sending email from various addresses in different modules

Hi, I have a problem that is slightly related to “Changing the email sender for manual emails”, however I have more specific issues. The email address specified for the company is info@mydomain.com, which is what I want it to say on general pdf’s etc. The account I’m using for sending emails from Doli is simply set to doli@mydomain.com, which is fine.

However, when manually sending out a purchase order, I’d like it to be from order@mydomain.com, when sending an update in another module service@mydomain.com, in a third it’d be good with it@mydomain.com and so forth.

Here I can choose between useremail@mydomain.com or companyemail@mydomain.com. None of these are the ones I want, and none of these are allowed to be used as a sender from doli@mydomain.com account (Office 365 says definitely no on a server level).

My questions:

1. Without switching to a swallow-it-all-smtp service, how can I add different email accounts and email addresses to different modules?

2. How can I add email account details to the useremail@mydomain.com that a user can send from?

Thank you.

it seems a pro function you may need to pay some.

odoo are also with problem without extra addons