Server requirements for dolibarr cloud hosting

I want to host a dolibarr V12 .0.2 instance in a AWS ec2 virtual cloud server. I would expect configure this application for a medium scale business unit. I am going to go ahead with AWS t3a.small server with 2GB RAM and 10GB hard disk storage. It is a 2Core server.
Are these resources enough for running the dolibarr application (All Modules) without any interruption?

Please advice me?

Thanks

Hi,

It depends on how many simultaneous users you will have and what size of database (number of products, etc…)

1 Like

I am not familiar with AWS, do they give you Windows or Linux? Will you be installing Apache (which i assume you will use).

2Gb sounds small, i would use 4Gb at least is the machine is running Apache and PHP

It is up to 10 simultaneous users. Less than 50 products, & invoices + orders = around 300 per month.
Any idea?

Thanks,

1 Like

I know its a little late, but other people might have the same question in the future.

On the above 50 products and 300 orders and if you are only running Dolibarr then AWS t3a will be more than enough, in your case I would start out with a t3a micro server. It should be enough and if not a few clicks, and you can upgrade to a t3a small server.

When you want to save a few more pennies and a little more performance have a look at the ARM based t4g.small or micro instances. We are planning to move from t3a to t4g.

Anyway curious to learn what your implementation is now.

Thanks, very helpful