Setting up Multicurrency

Hello everyone, I am trying to set up dolibarr for a trading company in HongKong. We buy goods from China and sell to other countries other than HK. we bu the goods in RMB and we sell in USD. I have activated Multicurrency in setup. and i have set the supplier currency as CNY and customer currency as USD and have set up a buying price and selling price in RMB. When I create a proforma the proforma have values still in CNY but mentioned as USD. the base currency of the Company is USD since the bank accounts are basically in USD.

How can I set up doilbarr so that when I create Quote(Proforma) Or Invoice the values will automatically change to USD prices for the products which we buy using CNY.

Hi there, hor each customer you have you need to set up the currency in its customer carton (profile). Then, the system will automatiaclly transfer the price in to that currency, based on the exchange rates in the setup.

BR!

I have tried that but on the Customers Setup Currency only one currency to be choosen on the pop up menu

I might miss something here. Does anyone knows how to open Multi currency module?

On the company’s Main Setup it does work

Something must there on the Customer/Vendor Module

On the Bank Module it does work

Hi,

it is very easy to solve. the thing is you just need to add the currencies you use to the system.

You can use the multi-currency module available for free.

You will find it on Setup > Modules/Applications > multicurrency > Settings icon

then add all the needed currencies.

How to let the currency exchange rates to be updated automatically ? is there any options instead of manual input of the exchange rates each time ?