Shipment creation problem - Total line items covered max. 89

Hi.
I have recently upgraded to 15.0.2 from 14.0
I was facing an error in previous version and the same is continued after upgrade.
So, when we are creating shipment (all the stock is available for the desired items), its taking max. 89 line items in single shipment. Beyond that its not considering.
I have tried creating second shipment in same sales order, but that also is not generating the remaining items.
So, lets say I have 150 line items, I can not generate full shipment with 150 line items from the stock.
So at once 89 items are created as partial shipment, when I am trying to create second partial shipment for remaining items, it is causing issues. Sometimes it will give only 2 or 3 items and sometimes only 1.
Is there any thing can be done here?

Any helop here?
@eldy @ksar

Hello,

This is most probably because of your PHP configuration.
You need to check PHP.ini and log file

Hi @ksar ,
Thanks for the swift response. What exactly could be wrong in php.ini?
As of now there is no php.ini file available in the domain. There is one available to configure & apply in basic mode or to create in editor mode.

Sorry, I am not an expert, I hope it would be ok to ask help in this level.

Following two errors i can see in log…

PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$expedition in /home1/desigdxz/public_html/providenceqatar.com/dolibarr/core/boxes/box_shipments.php on line 63
PHP Warning: Attempt to read property “lire” on null in /home1/desigdxz/public_html/providenceqatar.com/dolibarr/core/boxes/box_shipments.php on line 63

Hello,

You can try to increase max_input_vars and max_post_size

Thanks @ksar
It worked for me.

1 Like