Show proposal with VAT for specific clients

Hi, i have been configuring dolibarr for the last weeks, and for my country there are some kind of clients that need the prices without VAT discrimination.

It’s the same product, but when i create the proposal or the invoice, i need to use the price and include the assigned VAT to show only the total price (PU+VAT).

For example:
Client type A
P.U. 100
VAT 21
TOTAL 121

Client type B
P.U. 121
TOTATL 121

Is it possible modifying something in the pdf.lib.php? or i should modify something else in the configuration?

Thanks!!

https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Setup_Other#List_of_known_hidden_options

Perhaps one of these can help:

MAIN_DEPOSIT_MULTI_TVA => In deposits invoice, creates one line per VAT rate from the origin document (6.0)
MAIN_GENERATE_DOCUMENTS_WITHOUT_VAT => Disable VAT on genrated documents. like for an association. (it’s work with crabe template)
MAIN_GENERATE_DOCUMENTS_WITHOUT_VAT_COLUMN => Hide column with VAT information but only column not total.

thanks for the reply, but those values will make all the proposals and invoice without VAT, i only need them to be without for certain type of clientes, not for all.

Any ideas?

Hi,
You can create another VAT rate of 0%. Then with clients of 0 VAT you can choose 0% VAT rate in proposals or customer orders