SOLVED: Add image to product category

Hi All,

I cannot add a picture to a product category. If i try the same with a product this works.
If i go to product category and try to upload the picture, it gives me the following error :

Warning: file_exists() expects parameter 1 to be a valid path, array given in /volume1/web/discovery/htdocs/core/lib/files.lib.php on line 923
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /volume1/web/discovery/htdocs/core/lib/files.lib.php on line 943
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /volume1/web/discovery/htdocs/core/lib/files.lib.php on line 943
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /volume1/web/discovery/htdocs/core/lib/files.lib.php on line 943
Warning: move_uploaded_file() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /volume1/web/discovery/htdocs/core/lib/files.lib.php on line 984

Hi,
What’s your Dolibarr version?

Hi thanks for the reply

i’m using dolibar 6.0.0
php is version 5.6.23

Thanks for the info. It is a bug in version 6.0.0 but it has been fixed in version 6.0.1 and above.

Yes indeed, I’ve tested with 6.0.6 and everything is fine!!!

Thanks for the reply

I haven’t yet figured out how to add images to product categories; I would appreciate it if there is a video or help document explaining this. When I try to edit tags or categories—specifically the “Change Tag/Category” section—I see fields like Reference No, T-Shirt, Description, Color, and Position, but there is no section for adding an image. I am designing this for use on the POS sales screen; currently, the categories on the POS screen display a “No Image” placeholder. When I add a new product, the stock item is created with this default “No Image” graphic, and that image doesn’t seem to change—or perhaps I just don’t know where to change it.