[Solved] Confusing Bookmarks in Calendar

*Useful information:*

- Web Server: Apache 2.4.46
- PHP: 7.4.16
- Database: MariaDB 10.5.8
- Dolibarr Version: 13.0.2

Possible problem encountered:

When performing day to day routines in Dolibarr (ex: Create user, make budget, create order), I noticed that Dolibarr, despite correctly registering the date and time in events, its schedule shows a “delay” of one day, in the my case.

Reporting in another way:

Today, 06/04/2021 at 08:42 AM, Brazilian time, I created a new third party (client) and when consulting the agenda the event was automatically inserted on 04/05/2021. Not only the creation of a new third party but everything that was done in the system today (creating budgets, orders, among others).

Note:

My PHP.ini has the time zone defined for my location, that is, America / Bahia.

Include the variable ‘MAIN_SERVER_TZ’ in “OTHER CONFIGURATIONS” but the same occurs.

I hope I managed to explain it clearly. Anyway, I send a print in an attempt to illustrate the situation.

PS: Due to problems with my mobile device, I have no access to GITHUB, so I chose to report this possible failure here. If the topic was opened in an inappropriate place, I apologize now.

Translated by: Google Translate

Hej victor,

when you click on your user in the upper right corner and then click on “show more information”, which date and time is shown in “logged in since” ?

regards
Stefan

1 Like

Hi, whynot! How are you?

I obtain the following information at:

View more information:

Thanks for answering.

Hej Victor,

you are starting early in the morning… :wink:

I had a quick look at the code, and as far as i can see dolibarr uses UTC. Hence some entries before a certain time may be interpreteted as yesterday. Am i right that an event is shown on the correct day if it happend after 7 or 8am your time ?

If it is that way i guess you have no chance to see it on the correct day, as the dolibarr code has to be changed.

@Dolibarr developer:
please correct me if i’m wrong, but as far as i could see variable “$gm” isn’t set in the agenda-code. If it is empty function “dol_mktime” sets it automatically to “auto”. And that value isn’t checked in the function. Hence Dolibarr uses UTC (i just had a look at doxygen.dolibarr.org)).

regards
Stefan

1 Like

Hi Stepan!

In fact, I started production early today (laughs). :grin:

I did the following steps now:

1. I closed Dolibarr;

2. I cleared cookies from the browser (Chrome 89.0.4389.114 64bit) and also Edge (89.0.774.68 64bit);

3. I accessed Dolibarr at 11:33 AM, Brazilian time, state of Bahia;

And the same goes for “View more information”.

In the “Show more information” tab, I receive the following date and time:

07/04/2021 06:50 AM

As attached image, below.

I understand that it may be a bug. Unfortunately, due to problems with my mobile device, I am unable to obtain the factoring code in 2 two steps to access GITHUB, in order to register the failure (contact with GITHUB support already made, awaiting response).

If the Dolibarr Team or someone in the community can register this Issue, I would appreciate it.

Stepan, thank you very much for your help. A great week!

Hello,

Can you go to image

And check what you have

1 Like

Oi Ksar, como vai? Espero que bem!

Segue informações abaixo conforme solicitado.

Thanks for answering.

Hi again, Ksar!

I didn’t understand why the option
File enconding = iso-8859-1

Since in my PHP.ini it is declared
default_charset = “UTF-8”

DefaultCharsetPHPini

Any help will be welcome!

Thanks again for your attention!

Hi,

In PHP.ini search for “unicode.filesystem_encoding”

1 Like

Hi,

I don’t have the “unicode.filesystem_encoding” directive in my PHP.ini.

Searching for “unicode”, I found the directive “;exif.encode_unicode = ISO-8859-15”.

However it is commented.

Anyway, I uncommented, changed “;exif.encode_unicode = ISO-8859-15” to “exif.encode_unicode = UTF-8” (without quotes)

I restarted the Apache server but nothing was changed.

Hello guys!

It was registered on Github as a possible failure.

Ticket number: 17192

Github ticket URL: https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/issues/17192

Hi,

Seems to be fixed by : FIX #17192 - With tz < 0, event is show in bad day on calendar views · Dolibarr/dolibarr@91fc78a · GitHub

1 Like