[SOLVED] Dictionary referencing another dictionary

I need to extend the c_payment with some missing fields for cash discounts. E.g.

14 days 3% discount, 30 days net

which is a normal payment term here. The c_payment_term table is missing two fields for me, one for the cash discounts days and one for the cash discount percentage.

I can not figure out how to create a dictionary in module builder, which is linked to c_payment_term dict[12] adding these 2 fields by itself. It looks like the module builder dictionary is created to setup own dictionaries.

I also was not able to link a new object to the payment terms dictionary, which would have worked for me too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do not want to change core, having all of my stuff in modules here. But dictionaries are different, they miss the class file to link it in a object.

Thank you.

I solved this one by creating a module adding columns to c_payment_terms table and handling a hook updating the dict 12 arrays using global and changing the values there. The missing fields are now handled fully in dict.php id 12 after the module is enabled.

A problem is always the decimal , because only price and ^amount are handled as number format. So i named one field amountsk1poz and decimal point is now there too.