(Solved)No Buying Price

Hi,

Why is it that there is NO buying price indicated? where in fact I set up already during the new product creation.

Thanks…

you need to put price in from where you bye your stuff see picture it is in danish but you can

1 Like

Thank you nemprinter for your response but please can you tell me to which module I can set up this one? Actually, I tried to translate the words from the screen shot :slightly_smiling_face:

you go in buying price (3 fan on product) and tell what is you give for a product and that will give you the right price

1 Like

Activate Third Party module and Vendors module and then you will be able to see Buying prices tab where you can input the price.

1 Like

Thank you futurehousestore…i was able to add buying price but it seems that i cannot get it properly…

what do you have in stock, is there any in stock or?

1 Like

Thanks nemprinter…please find the below…

Now you will be able to see the buying price of products for all the new invoices. To apply the buying price for all the previous invoices you need to do it manually in the database.
First of all do the backup of your database especially if you are going to do it for the first time! In llx_facturedet table search for column buy_price_ht and change it all manually for each product.

1 Like

Hi, sorry guys but I don’t know exactly why is it that still it doesn’t show the buying price for the new invoices in my situation?I tried in different product but still no result at all…

I already defined everything (margin module, selling price, buying price, stocks, tax rate). Please take a look at my settings below, perhaps there is some mistake,lacking or missing important settings that I missed…

Now I know why is that the Buying Price in the invoice is not showing and as a result I can’t also see the margin. It’s because I am using TAKEPOS as my point of sales.

the reason is in the link When creating invoice, TakePos doesn’t take into account buying price, cost price or PMP for margins. #12315

also see below:

But this was on version 10, i am using version 11…

Dear Sir Javier of TAKEPOS team, please we need your advice…thanks