SOLVED: Trouble upgrade 8,02 to 8,03

i get error in DB

Error DB_ERROR_1813: CREATE TABLE llx_ticket_logs(rowid integer AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,entity integer DEFAULT 1,fk_track_id varchar(128),fk_user_create integer,datec datetime,message text)ENGINE=innodb;
Tablespace ‘dolibarr.llx_ticket_logs’ exists.

SYSTEM INFO
OLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 8.0.2/8,0,3
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04
- Web Server: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)
- PHP: 7.2.11-4+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+1
- Database: MySQL or MariaDB 5.5.5-10.1.34-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
- URL(s): http://localhost/dolibarr

i get another error on my backup system mkII
ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 25: Can’t create table dolibarr.llx_accounting_account (errno: 150 “Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed”)

this 2 error i have is not on main system because i first make update to this 2 before i even try on my main system

SYSTEM INFO
OLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 8.0.2/8,0,3
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04
- Web Server: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)
- PHP: 7.2.10-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
- Database: MySQL or MariaDB 5.7.23-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
- URL(s): http://localhost/dolibarr

Hello,
You have to say what you was doing when the error occurred.
What is you “backup system mkII”

i have 2 system that i use to test update and other things both having trouble to make that first run with update to SQL database

found that i just delete database and remake it then it works there must be some kind of fail in old one

SOLVED

1 Like

Hello,

I got now the same Error:
ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 25: Can’t create table ``.llx_accounting_account (errno: 150 “Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed”)

I had a Webhosting-System with Dolibarr 9.0.1 (#One) and made a backup.
And I installed a second new Dolibarr 9.0.3 on a local Server (#Two) and wanted to migrate data.
I didn’t look at Versions differences and got an error.
Than I made an update on System #One to Dolibarr 9.0.3 without problems.

And now at trying restore the sql File to System #Two I have got this Error-Line.

I did already more than 50 backup restores and had never problems …

Next time a will also delete the Database on System #Two.

But has someone an idea how this can happens?

With kind regards
Udo Tamm
com4WEB

Hello. I’ve the same problem after re-installed from zero a new complete package and would like to restore in the new system MySQLdump…sql
Did you solved the problem?
May you help?

I clear that old DB and Crest new install after with full backup file in and then started dolibarr you can try if you have a spare machine and make a test installation

Thanks a lot. I’ve followed your solution above mentioned, deleting the exsiting empty table of the new database: dolibarr .`llx_accounting_accoun…"
and the script goes properly!! Thanks again

Thanks, 4 years down the line and this helped me. My use case was populating the sample demo data. Just dropping the tables also worked.