Split payment of invoice

Hi Iwould like to understand how to create a splitted payment term for the customers ?

We have to sell our goods mainly by dividing the total amount of the invoice.

So, I would like to make a payment where total amount of the invoiced goods
get divided into few parcels. For example, we do 30/60/90 days term, then
we get a total sell of USD.10.000,00 divided in 3 parcels, where the customer
starts to pay after 30 days and he pays USD.3.333,00 , after 60 days from invoice
date he pays another amount of USD.3.333,00 then the last parcel will pay after
90 days of invoice date and will be the closing one of USD.3.334,00.

This of course can vary on any number of days and nr. of parcels. Some other
exmples would be 15/28 days, 30/60 days, 30/60/90/120 days after invoice date,
and so on.

Is that possible to do ? If yes, how ?

Once an invoice has been edited with payment conditions of your choice, you can input as many payments as you want until you reach the total to pay. Then you can close the invoice.

Yes Eldy, I know all that, but this is not what I was talking about. This what you explain is basically a manual thing.

A sense of having an automated split of the invoice total value on few parcels is another one. Automation of the creation of payment slips, advises and so on.

For now seems this is not possible. Also because if I confgure an payment of
30/60 days the ERP will advise me just of the firs or last payment time, and not for both.

Also right now you can not get one e-mail for each not paid parcel. So this would be
very nice and useful feature.

1 Like

I would also like to see this implemented. Right now all we can do is add reminders on the agenda by hand, which takes a lot of time…

1 Like

Pessoal, algum avanço no parcelamento de um pedido?

Hi guys, did anyone manage to process the payment of the invoice with installments??