Stock alert Quantity per warehouse

Hello,

Can stock alert quantity be done per warehouse?

Take a scenario
There are 3 warehouses A, B and C

Warehouse A is refilled by warehouses B and C for different products.

we want to do a stock alert quantity on products in Warehouse A so that they can be refilled at a certain quantity level, same for Warehouse B and C so products there can get purchase reorder from vendors.

Is there is a setting for this?

Thank you

Hey :slight_smile:

you can find this configuration screen in stock module setup…

Good continuation

Hello pcbleu,

Thank you so much for responding.

I have actually activated this and didn’t see the effect that was why i dropped the request for help here.

perhaps i am yet to set something to make that effect happen

Does the setting work for you sir?

Hi pcbleu,

I have seen where to set the stock alert per warehouse.

I did it, did a test, but the stock alert dashboard didnt show the product that has gone below the required level for alert.

Could this be a bug?

any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,

on the replenishment page, alerts for an individual warehouse will be shown, when you filter for this specific warehouse.

Thanks priojk, i appreciate your feedback. however, nothing showed.

I had done a transaction with sale that went below the stock alert quantity set for the various warehouses and the products didnt show on the product alert widget on the dashboard.

I want to suspect this is a bug, or is anyone’s product alert widget on the dashboard showing products that needs to be reordered or refilled without issues?

Please assist

Thank you

HI,
take a look at this module

I’m using Dollibar 18.0.1, but I need to activate the limit of stock alert, for each warehouse. I noticed that inside the inventory module, there is an option to enable this feature, however even after it is activated, I am unable to check the alerts.