Stock from One Warehouse

Hi,
I have two warehouses. Main where I get my imported spare parts and a showroom where I sell them which has its own stock (stock needs to be available because all of them are for walk in customers).
I was wondering how can I show only stock available from the showroom for the user. Currently it shows the total of both warehouses.
Please check this screenshot:total_Stock 2022-03-30 at 3.05.18 PM

What is best solution:

1. A code change in product/stock/product.php would help? Not very practical as I have to do the changes after each update.
  2. Using multiple DBs module in Dolistore for each warehouse?
  3. Or using multi company module?
    Any other idea?

I can contribute around 100-200$ for a solution.
FYI, main warehouse only receive from supplier and only send it to the showroom.

Thanks
Niwar

Hi Niwar,

The stock shown during Invoice is Virtual stock assuming the warehouses are under the same company in order to maximize the sales. However, the split-up if physical stock is under each product card like this:

I did a quick search and didnot find any readily available dolistore product to allow invoicing directly from the warehouse. May be you can give a feature request to @eldy or @ksar

Meanwhile, just try creating a new line extra field to show available stocks in show room / warehouse as below, if that solves your problem on hand:

Check llx_products, llx_product_stock, and warehouse related tables.

Thanks,
yesbee

Thanks for your reply.
You are right there is no such product in Dolistore. I have viewed all modules that are listed for v14 & v15!
Are you suggesting to make an extra field inside invoice? if yes, are you able to do it? and how much would it cost me?
I’m thinking to buy multi databases and make them separate. but I’m not sure if it would be the right solution. Your input are appreciated.
I checked the database and I saw a field where reel stock is stored inside product_stock! I think it reads from it. right?
Thanks,
Niwar

Hello !
I think there may be a config to have a “per user” stock, so when you log in with user “user-showroom” and stock showroom is dedicated to this user, maybe it displays only "showroom stock’ ?

and you may have another user “user-import-stock” that sees only the import stock ?

a a global user “user import+showroom stock” to see both?

My 2 cents :slight_smile:

Hello,
There is a personal stock however that won’t work because inside the showroom I have two persons who sell from the same stock. When I activate “Create a user warehouse automatically when creating a user” inside stock module, it makes a new warehouse for that user.

Hi @RiseValInfotech,
I have waited for a long time and I’m still missing this feature. Would you be able to write the full compute field for it? Please let me know your price. Appreciate your help.

Best,

1 Like

i have the same issue

use the native Dolibarr workflow:

Create Customer Order > Create Shipment > Create invoice

During shipment creation, you have separate stock per warehouse for each product thus can choose from where to ship(deduct) stock.

A better way to do this is activate Take POS. It has the feature you are looking for to sell from a specific warehouse. I Suppose so cos you tie the warehouse to the POS terminal.

Thanks