Strange problem when creating Contacts

Hello to everyone.
My company stared using Dolibarr i have transfered all our data in the dabase and everything is working fine. But i cannot create new contacts. Im getting this strange error from the debug mode:
Dolibarr version - 15.0.1.

2022-05-12 11:47:27 ERR DoliDBMysqli::query SQL Error message: DB_ERROR_167 Out of range value for column ‘rowid’ at row 1

* error

2022-05-12 11:47:27 ERR Contact::create Out of range value for column ‘rowid’ at row 1

This is the SQL error:
INSERT INTO llxcg_socpeople ( datec, fk_soc, lastname, firstname, fk_user_creat, priv, fk_stcommcontact, statut, canvas, entity, ref_ext, import_key) VALUES ('2022-05-12 12:05:13', 24812,'Georgiev','Petar', 1, 0, 0, 1, null, 1,'', null)
[DB_ERROR_167] Out of range value for column 'rowid' at row 1

I have checked the database  : [llxcg_socpeople] - rowid - and its set to INT, but i keep getting that error and i cannot create new contacts.

System :
Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
Server type: MariaDB
Server version: 10.3.34-MariaDB-log - MariaDB Server
Protocol version: 10
If anyone has ever had that problem and found solution would be perfect. We are using (Bulgarian as default lang - havnt tryed if i switch to English)

Hi,
Values might not be unique as rowid is a primary key.

Im just trying to add a new contact. Im attaching an image everything is filled but i keep getting the same error.

Here is the database problem in debug mode.

The value used for rowid when creating a new contact is a value auto incremented.
You should have a look in database to know what is the property autoincrement of field rowid in table socpeople.

Everything looks normal to me here are some screenshots from the database

Can you copy the full sql string that fails (the screenshot shows only the begin of sql)

We’ve sorted out this already. Because of a couple of imports/deletes the autoincrement value for rowid had gotten very big and over the limit.