Swedish translation

Regarding the US translation thread (Modified US Language file - #4 by Benhadad) I was about to hijacking that thread but I decided to make a new one. The reason: the Swedish translation in Dolibarr is made by a machine and is unfortunately horrible to use. I have therefore since v12 up to v15 manually translated the language files locally on our installation.

When I looked up if I could just issue a pull request for the language files to github I was informed you use an external webinterface for translating. I have not investigated that any further, but if that’s a one-by-line translation service then it would be incredibly tedious to transfer all my translations to it. I will not have the time for that, going through everything line by line. Hopefully, my assumption is wrong and there is some way to simply upload the whole language files in one swoop.

Either way, I’d gladly share my sv_SE translations, which are up to date for v15.0.0.

There is no need to translate each string online. You can go here: transiflex, match the content of the files (i.e. add the strings that are not present in your files if any) and then just upload the ready file. To compare files, you can use Notepadd++ with compare addon, for example.