Syntaxerror after update (?)

Dear Forum, I have an unusual problem after updates ( I guess it happened there) I have 3 installations, but on one this error/bug. (The analysis is made by my hoster)
My installation is on a server, linux, now the 15.0.1 version

I kindly inform you that we have verified the cause of the problem. When you select the „Confirm“ button on the shipment card (PROV44), the following database query is generated:

INSERT INTO llxuc_stock_mouvement( datem, fk_product, batch, eatby, sellby, fk_entrepot, value, type_mouvement, fk_user_author, label, inventorycode, price, fk_origin, origintype, fk_projet) VALUES (‚2022-04-06 15:13:08‘, 4, ‚211120‘, ‚2024-11-19 00:00:00‘, null, 1, -1000, 2, 1, ‚Przesyłka SH2204-0039 potwierdzona‘, null, 6,5, 0, ‚‘, 0)

It is incorrect because the last field value (0 - underlined in red) has no field assigned:
datem <---------- ‚2022-04-0615:13:08‘
fk_product <----- 4
batch <---------- ‚211120‘
eatby <---------- ‚2024-11-1900:00:00‘
sellby <--------- null
fk_entrepot <---- 1
value <---------- -1000
type_mouvement ← 2
fk_user_author ← 1
label <---------- ‚PrzesyłkaSH2204-0039potwierdzona‘
inventorycode — null
price <---------- 6
fk_origin <------ 5
origintype <----- 0
fk_projet <------ ‚‘
? <------------ 0

Also, the fields in the fk_projet column are of type int(11), and the application tries to write an empty string (varchar) ‚‘ in them, which also fails.
These are application and/or database integrity errors (perhaps these errors occurred during an update). It is best to report them to the Dolibarr software developers ( https://www.dolibarr.org/ ). Please note that in the database, in the llxuc_stock_mouvement table there are currently two columns fk_projet and fk_project - this looks like a typical typo.

At the same time, I would like to inform you that extended debugging tools can be enabled / disabled in Configuration → Modules / Applications / Debug Logs / Debugging Bar (at the very bottom).

Is anyone who can help?
thanks Daniel.