The column line for extrafield display in proposal document but not Purchase order

Hi community,
everyone know how to fix the problem for purchase order document (cornas). I added a extrafield in position 1. it can display but the column line disappear.

My code is working in proposal document. Thanks for your help

I solved by myself
I added order-left’ => true, into $this->cols[‘desc’] array

$this->cols['desc'] = array(

'rank' => $rank,

'width' => false, // only for desc

'status' => true,

'title' => array(

'textkey' => 'Designation', // use lang key is usefull in somme case with module

'align' => 'L',

// 'textkey' => 'yourLangKey', // if there is no label, yourLangKey will be translated to replace label

// 'label' => ' ', // the final label

'padding' => array(0.5, 1, 0.5, 1.5), // Like css 0 => top , 1 => right, 2 => bottom, 3 => left

),

'content' => array(

'align' => 'L',

'padding' => array(1, 0.5, 1, 1.5), // Like css 0 => top , 1 => right, 2 => bottom, 3 => left

),

**'border-left' => true, // add left line separator by wesley**

);

Hi. i need some help. do you know how to activate custom lines in a custom modules? i am new to Dolibarr. thanks

Actually i also new to dolibarr.
if the custom modules was developed by you, then you can do anything to the module.
If you want add extra field to certain module, then you can go to setup -> MODULES/APPLICATIONS, then click the setup icon for the particular module you want to add extra field. add it
you can refer to https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php?title=Extrafields

Hi @wesleychong21 but i am referring to the lines for the PDF by default when you create a new module lines was not activated.

this is what i mean.

I cannot find on where to activate it. Can you help me?

this one.

what you highlight are purchase items details

i want that to display same as that. Create my own custom lines. But i already solve it. thanks

1 Like