The unit price is not coming on selecting product from dropdown in Suppliers orders

When i am selecting a product in Suppliers orders’s line item area then the price is not coming automatically in the place of unit price rather the field is getting hidden. Any info how will it work? Attaching a screen shot.

Hello

See these tutorials : Dolibarr - EN - Tutorials and demos - YouTube
and specially Tutorial n°15

for predefined products, the price is hidden as you dont need to change it, but it will appear on your supplier order line
prices are enabled when you choose “Not a predefined product or service”…

Good continuation

Thank you for your reply. Actually i wanted like this.

https://demo.dolibarr.org/fourn/commande/card.php?id=1231&save_lastsearch_values=1&mainmenu=home

Hello

I dont understand what you want, can you send a screenshot

Good continuation

I think you may be referring to the dropdown list, which is what you have shown in the screenshot for the product search.

The demo, which you linked has a free-type list which searches for the product instead of choosing from a set list. The search starts after entering three characters etc.

This can be changed in the Products module settings.

you can go to the demo link and then you will see that when we are selecting the product the the price value is coming in the unit price box which is not coming in Dolibarr v7 which i am using. I know it comes after adding the product but i want to see that before adding.

i am saying about the price which is coming in the unit price box after selecting the product from the list