Third party users can see short vendor list without permission

hello, when creating user third party to access their proposals, orders, invoices they can see some vendors names from widgets in commerce screen even with no permissions to see vendors
attached 2 screens first one the main commerce screen which show some vendors, the second screen after clicking the full list of vendors which don’t show any vendor (this is good)
so how to hide the vendors from short list in main commerce area

Hello @Ghonz, did you find a solution for this issue ?

Thanks

Vasco

Hello, yes by editing the php file for the page you need to hide the section should not be seen according to permissions.

our case how to hide Vendors last 3 modified, the easy way add “//” before any line start with word “print”. - ignore double quote - but this also will hide this section from all users and admin - in my case its not important to see last 3 modified suppliers in commerce page.

So i edit the file dolibarr/htdocs/comm/index.php then look for section *** Last suppliers**
then type “//” before any line start with “print” to make the line color changed

$companystatic->email = $objp->email;
                            $companystatic->entity = $objp->entity;
                            $companystatic->canvas = $objp->canvas;

// print ‘’;
// print ‘’.$companystatic->getNomUrl(1, ‘supplier’).‘’;
// print ‘’;

$obj = $companystatic;
                            $s = '';

and

if (((!empty($conf->fournisseur->enabled) && empty($conf->global->MAIN_USE_NEW_SUPPLIERMOD)) || !empty($conf->supplier_order>
                                    $s .= '<a class="vendor-back" title="'.$langs->trans("Supplier").'" href="'.DOL_URL_ROOT.'/fourn/card.php?socid='.$c>
                            }

// print $s;

// print ‘’;
// print ‘’.dol_print_date($db->jdate($objp->dm), ‘day’).‘’;
// print ‘’;

$i++;
                    }
            }

good luck