Ticket created by guest

if I use this cronjob command, as suggested by dolibarr, */5 * * * * /pathtoscript/scripts/cron/cron_run_jobs.php Gg07k573Fk0jVx32iKBnGBK4Tw8VLwbv Remigio > /home/udlah5r1/domains/erp.100asa.it/public_html/documents/cron_run_jobs.php.log
the colected ticket have always as creator the operator “Remigio”
How can I have the creator name that comes from the sender of the email as the creator of the ticket?

Hi dolceremy,
maybe you check the ticket module setting, this is what i have

I have the same settings. But the question is: when a ticket is generated via email, i.e. dolibarr polls an imap box, who is the creator of the ticket?

Hi,
i actualy do not have a creator only an “Author” or “E-Mail-Creator” the “E-Mail-Creator” ist the E-Mail-Adress from the Sender (Customer)

Exactly, exactly what happens to me. But shouldn’t the creator of the ticket be the sender of the email (if the ticket is opened via email)?

Hi,
did you check the creator E-Mail Box?

that’s not what I mean. I mean that when the ticket is generated from the imap collection of the email inbox, the creator is the dolibarr user, not the real sender user who wrote the email.

The Autore can only be one of the employe (i suppose you can manage with the Mail Adress with which you collect the mails), thats why we have a field “e-mail-creator”, another way must be programmed, but i don´t see any sense of it, with the E-Mail-Creator i know exactly who has created the Ticket.

Ok, now I understand the “author” of the ticket. Thank You very much!

1 Like