Totals for BOM keep doubling

My product is made in several stages. I created a manufactured product for each stage. Below is a simplified example

I have raw material (plastic) that I keep a quantity based on its weight in grams. Let’s say it’s $.01 per gram

prod1 - plastic part (weighs 5 grams)

I make a BOM for each part

Bom_prod1
Creates prod1; consumes 5 grams of plastic; Cost is $0.05

I now make a manufactured part (Asm1). This is an assembly of 1 prod1 and 1 (raw material ) pin $0.02.

When I create a BOM for Asm1 and add prod1 (to consume), it shows the cost as $0.10 (doubled) and I add the pin. Pin shows correct cost at $0.02

This brings the total cost of Asm1 to $0.12, but it should only cost $0.07.

Now when I create my final product Final01 that I put Asm1 into a (raw material box cost $1.00

When I create the BOM for Final01, I add in Asm1, it now shows a cost of $0.24 (double again) and a cost of the box of $1.00 for a total of $1.24.

I’m very new to Dolibarr and it keeps track of my raw materials and all my components perfectly. I just can’t get it to give me an accurate costing.

There was a similar post where a person was getting double totals too. He was on windows using WAMP (I think). He rebuilt Dolibarr without WAMP and said it was working. I’m running Armbian on a Rockpi.

Any help would be appreciated
Brian

No, we dont get double count.