Triggers Wiki Documentation

Hi Dolibarr users! This is my first post here. Our team has been thoroughly reviewing this software and is really enjoying its potential to use for our company. We are reviewing v10.0.6 but plan to upgrade to 11 soon.

https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Triggers

I was going through the Triggers Wiki documentation to set up a trigger. The documentation says to go to Home-> System Infos -> Dolibarr -> Triggers, but I cannot find that location on our installation. Has this been moved elsewhere?

Thank you!

Hi,

This is on Home -> Admin Tools -> About Dolibarr ->Triggers

Thank you! I found it.

Does this list also show triggers that have been added into htdocs/mymodule/core/triggers? Or does it only show triggers that are in htdocs/core/triggers?

The page states Triggers are files that will modify the behavior of Dolibarr workflow once copied into the directory htdocs/core/triggers, but I thought I would ask…

Does this list also show triggers that have been added into htdocs/mymodule/core/triggers? Or does it only show triggers that are in htdocs/core/triggers?

The page states Triggers are files that will modify the behavior of Dolibarr workflow once copied into the directory htdocs/core/triggers , but I thought I would ask…

I discovered the answer to my questions. The newly created trigger from your custom function will appear in Home → Admin Tools → About Dolibarr ->Triggers if you made sure to declare the trigger in your module descriptor file. (eg: /mymodule/core/modules/modMyModule.class.php )

$this->module_parts = array('triggers' => 1);

1 Like